Oct 03 - Oct 03, 2023
The last few years have shown us that agility, innovation, and empathy are key to successful modern leadership. But as we step into 2023, business leaders will be tested in new ways, as heightened expectations from all stakeholders collide with an impending recession, ESG backlash, culture wars, mounting geopolitical tensions, and other headwinds. And there’s another challenge —and opportunity—facing leaders in 2023: How to harness advances in technologies like artificial intelligence and the metaverse to build new products and create new business models?
The year ahead will be a pinnacle period for global business leaders. How will they rise to the occasion? How can they ensure a balanced approach to corporate profitability and empathetic leadership? There are no easy answers, but Fortune’sCEO Initiative promises to tackle these issues head-on as we examine the role of business and leadership in a new age.
We will take a deep dive into these topics at our 2023 events:
· Maintaining focus on social outcomes in a tough economic environment while managing profits
· Generative AI and it’s game changing impact on business
· Insights on implementing scope 3 successfully
· What can corporations do to minimize waste and increase biodiversity
· The pros and cons of experiments of scale
· How will the recession tip the scale from a candidate’s market to an employer’s market
· Aligning corporations, governments and ESG
Participation is by invitation only