American Advertising Awards - New Mexico
All entries must be entered online no later than 4 pm on Friday, January 27, 2023
Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the American Advertising Awards competition rules, categories and entry procedures for 2022-2023 have been modified. Additionally, several changes apply to this year's American Advertising Awards New Mexico entry and judging:
- Judging will be done remotely. We have chosen experienced and talented judges who are prepared to take the time to judge all pieces remotely. Because all pieces will be judged remotely, we strongly suggest that entrants submit photos of pieces so judges might get a feel for the function of the pieces. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely.
- No physical entries will be accepted. AAF has suggested that we refrain from taking physical entries this year to minimize risk. All entries must be submitted online. In some categories, entrants are allowed and/or required to upload additional digital examples of an entry. This is intended to provide more appropriate content for the judges. All three tiers of the competition will be judged online and remotely. No physical entries will be accepted at any level.
- Payments may be made online, however, if entrants would like to submit a check for payment, please note that when entering and mailing checks to AAFNM, 12231 Academy Rd. NE, #301-169, Albuquerque, NM 87111
We know you have questions. Please feel free to call 505.393.1689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We understand that this year is different but rest assured that judging and entry will be valid and fair. We are happy to answer any questions that you have about the process.
Top Mistakes not to make this year
- You must email a signed manifest to email@example.com or mail a signed manifest with payment if paying by check. Every entry must have a signed manifest.
- Make sure that all work entered in the ADDY competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2022.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Integrated Campaigns are the only entries that may be accompanied by a written or digital (video) summary.
- Because physical entries will not be taken this year, please include photos, scans, PDFs, or digital files of any printed pieces so judges may accurately understand the structure of your piece. If you need assistance uploading your photos OR suggestions for how to accurately represent your pieces, please contact AAFNM at 505.393.1689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.