American Advertising Awards - Jacksonville
Entering the American Advertising Awards supports the entire advertising industry, because AAF and its local and district affiliates use the proceeds to enhance advertising through programs such as public service, internships, advocacy groups, advertising education, and consumer awareness.
Selection of the most creative entry in each category is affected by a scoring process in which a panel of judges evaluates all creative dimensions of every entry.
A GOLD ADDY is recognition of the highest level of creative excellence and is judged to be superior to all other entries in the category. Entries that are also considered outstanding and worthy of recognition receive a SILVER ADDY. The number of awards given in each category is determined by the judges, based on the relative quality of work in that category.
THE ENTRY DEADLINE IS JANUARY 11, 2023
- All work entered in the American Advertising Award competition must have first appeared in the media between January 1 and December 31, 2022.
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions judging of all work wil be conducted virtually. NO PHYSICAL ENTRIES ARE REQUIRED. It is important to upload a PDF of the ENTIRE document or a video showing your entry to facilitate online judging.
- With the exceptions of Public Service Advertising and Advertising Industry Self Promotion categories, and student entries, work entered must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
- Entries must be submitted in the CBSA, DMA or MSA where the work was created (as defined by Arbitron or Nielsen for your local market). In the event that there are entrants located in markets not served by a local American Advertising Award affiliated show, the acceptance, processing, judging, forwarding and fees of those entries will be decided by the governing body of the district in which the entrant is located.
- For Student eligibility requirements refer to the Student American Advertising Awards Rules & Categories available at www.AmericanAdvertisingAwards.com.