Sustainability Committee Meeting February 2023
Join the Sustainability Committee to kick off our programming for 2023, with special guests & case studies on the intersection of sustainability, purpose, and marketing.
Fusing Sustainability, Innovation & Purpose
In this presentation Jeff Fromm will cover the Purpose-Profit Loop™ which centers on the concept of using the United Nation’s SDGs as a planning tool to connect innovation and profitability. Jeff helps brands re-imagine how to accelerate growth and connect to values-centered employees, customers and consumers.
Takeaways will include:
- Values driven brands have on average 12.3% higher operating margins
- Fusing your Innovation strategy into your go-forward sustainability plans can accelerate growth
- Work Inside First, Then Outside
- Turning your brand into a VERB
- How today’s consumers have lost trust in large institutions and how brands need to re-imagine their role in this new ecosystem
- Introduction to Committee, Priorities, and Outline of Agenda
- Presentation from Jeff Fromm on the profit purpose loop and intent-to-action gap including case studies
- Q&A with Jeff Fromm
- Committee Discussion on Opportunities for the group at 2023 Priorities