Dec 13 - Dec 16, 2023
As we approach an economic downturn with inflation, rising bills, and, as a result, reduced consumer spending, brands are being forced to redefine their marketing strategies. With the changes in data privacy and the loss of cookies (for real this time), performance marketers are facing many challenges, and the need to find new ways to sustain growth is imperative. Connecting and maintaining consistent and relevant relationships with consumers throughout path-to-purchase is a must. What kinds of personalization and engagement tactics are resonating with today’s customers? And will they still in 2023? The continued expansion of third-party retailers and marketplaces means competition for brand recognition is more intense than ever. Where marketers invest their money has become a balancing act. Should they prioritize driving ROI? Or is testing new platforms and creative to attract new customers more important? In today’s omnichannel environment, how are marketers approaching their media strategy and determining the right fit for their brand?
We will explore:
- Tactical and holistic strategizing across all media channels
- Content that drives consumers both down and up the funnel
- Leveraging holistic measurement to understand campaign performance
- Increasing reach in a cookie-less world
- Impact on ad spending with inflation
- Branding content vs conversion content
- Google Shopping best practices & demystifying marketplaces
- Justifying the spend and tying business metrics back to upper funnel
- The full funnel impact of channels like TikTok, YouTube & Instagram
For 17 years, the MediaPost Search and Performance Summit has kept data driven marketers ahead of the next industry curves. This winter’s edition explores why an omnichannel strategy is necessary in today’s consumer-centric world.