Beyond living room, AVOD, and YouTube on a phone, video has become the default advertising mode anywhere a screen can be placed. From Reels to IGTV to TikTok, games to live feeds and gas pumps, advertisers' strategies can extend across countless media, moments, and mindsets. The question is no longer where you can buy video, but why...and with what incremental value?
At the Spring 2023 edition of MediaPost's TV and Video Insider Summit, advertisers and their agencies explore video holistically. The AVOD and YouTube buys remain key, of course. But how are advertisers making smart use of these extended video opportunities as well add value to their plans, capture specific parts of the customer journey, and seal the deal?
We will explore:
- Video everywhere media planning
- Audience building, reach and frequency in a video everywhere mediascape
- Measuring video impact for omnichannel plans
- In-game and Out-of-Home Video storytelling
- Mapping on and offline video opportunities against brand needs: What indicators best determine a video campaign's success?
- Video SEO, TikTok, UGC, AR, VR, live viewing, etc.: How do those work for you?
In case studies, discussion sessions, and MediaPost's signature daily roundtables, we bring some of the most experienced video buyers and planners together to share their best practices and examples of video everywhere planning.